How To Customise In Game Music?

Messages
1,551
United Kingdom
Lancashire
Messages
GTP_BanditKarter, BanditKarter22
Hi everyone, I was playing around downloading some music onto my PS3 so I could listen to it in gt5 but I can't get it to play in the game. It seems to suggest that you can customise the music that plays while you are driving so I would presume it is possible. Has anyone tried this or can anyone shed some light onto how to make it work?
 
Hi everyone, I was playing around downloading some music onto my PS3 so I could listen to it in gt5 but I can't get it to play in the game. It seems to suggest that you can customise the music that plays while you are driving so I would presume it is possible. Has anyone tried this or can anyone shed some light onto how to make it work?

This tells you how to start it in the game.

It doesn't mention though that you need to put your music into a playlist first. Otherwise it will just play the same custom song over and over.

Also there is menu music and racing music. I only use menu music so I can hear when to shift.

In online lobbies it will only work if mics are disabled.

Hope this helps.

 
I would advise have all music in GT5 set to off, as there's a bug where it can cause you to be disconnected from online lobbies. Also, a friend of mine couldn't see other drivers on track until he turned all music off.
 
Back