How to delete career and start again?

• Thread starter Tony Gunk
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
I have to be missing something simple but is there anyway to delete your current career and start a new one? I’m 20 minutes in and I broke the game. I upgraded my car too quickly and now I’m locked out of every race and have no credits to “downgrade” my car. I have a C level car and all I have unlocked are E level races so I can’t do anything. I’ve looked through every menu and can’t find a way to delete my career.

Downgrading costs 50 credits per detail and can be done in garage via main menu.
If you don’t have enough for a downgrade, make a custom race with any car or compete in rival mode to gain some xp and money. You don’t need to own a car to participate in those.
I’m not sure if there is a way to reset your campaign in game options, try deleting your save file.

I have to be missing something simple but is there anyway to delete your current career and start a new one? I’m 20 minutes in and I broke the game. I upgraded my car too quickly and now I’m locked out of every race and have no credits to “downgrade” my car. I have a C level car and all I have unlocked are E level races so I can’t do anything. I’ve looked through every menu and can’t find a way to delete my career.
do a custom event with whatever car you have. You'll get money quick, and it only costs 50 to reinstall an upgrade

Latest Posts

Back