How to donate a cash to a friend?

Poland
Siemianowice Sl
Jacek145JJ
Hi there! I have a really silly question, but I honestly cannot figure that out. I have a friend in need of a cash, how can I donate him with some of my credits? Is it possible at all? I have him in my friends list, and I could send him some cars, but how the heck can I do the same with credits?

I believe the way people send credits is for the friend to buy a really cheap car (VW Fox, Suzuki Liana etc.) and then puts it on the auction house with a buyout of however many credits you are giving them and then you go to the auction house, find the auction and press buyout. For this to work both people will need Xbox Live Gold membership as you need it for the auction house.

Im_Lukas
I believe the way people send credits is for the friend to buy a really cheap car (VW Fox, Suzuki Liana etc.) and then puts it on the auction house with a buyout of however many credits you are giving them and then you go to the auction house, find the auction and press buyout. For this to work both people will need Xbox Live Gold membership as you need it for the auction house.

Yeah, this is the only way.

Years back, on the Xbox boards, someone held a livery contest, and the prize was a million credits. I won. He had me put a cheap car up for a million, bought it, and then gifted the car back.

Back