How to drive F1 in GT5 with G27?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DerekLin0303
  • 5 comments
  • 1,137 views
Messages
19
Messages
Dereklin0303
When I use G27 to drive F1 in GT5, I found that the wheel must be turned 450 degree to let the F1 wheel to turn 135 degree, what should I do to set the useful range of G27 degree? Or it is just impossible..
Thanks for help!
 
From what I know, you can't change the steering limit in GT5 for g27. Anyone who knows better, I stand corrected.
However, if you are turning this much to turn, you are getting into the corner too fast.
Even the double hairpin in Indy can be negotiated without turning more than 300 degree. Brake, weight transfer, drop to lower gear then turn with minimal braking.
This is by no means fast but gets you round the sharp corners.
 
no you cant change the steering limit in GT5, which is a shame. while games like f1 2011 automatically setup your g27 limits.

PD sure does overlook some important aspects of simulation racing.
 
no you cant change the steering limit in GT5, which is a shame. while games like f1 2011 automatically setup your g27 limits.

PD sure does overlook some important aspects of simulation racing.

yeah hence why I don't really use it any more, I'm looking at getting a cheaper inferior product with a maximum turn of 540 degrees, see if that fixes it, there might be something in an update eventually, seeing as they just discovered aero drag, perhaps engine braking and wheel calibration will follow????
 
Never had the problem unless I miss the turn/braking point.
Only corner i can recall going more than 180 degrees on is monaco, and then just. All other corners to my recollection are done in one 180 degree motion or less.
 
Never had the problem unless I miss the turn/braking point.
Only corner i can recall going more than 180 degrees on is monaco, and then just. All other corners to my recollection are done in one 180 degree motion or less.

No offense, but I doubt whether the lap time is good enough under this 900 degree steering.
 
Back