How to Explain YouTube Ad Revenue Income to People Aged 50+?

United States
Azle, TX
supermanfromazle
SanjiHimura
I found myself suddenly facing a common problem. One of my two YouTube channels is getting enough subscribers and viewers of my streams to warrant putting ads on my channel to supplement channel expenses. The main obstacle that I am facing is that I do not have a required bank account that is necessary to secure an Adsense account and the only people that do I believe do not understand that people can make a little money on the side (which is what I am doing) making YouTube content.

So my big problem is how do I explain to them how I can earn money off of YouTube and it won't actually cost them anything?

Wont be easy.
Just ask for a new bank account for use on the internet to buy games, ect which will be done with money from chores, ect.

Or is this an 18+ thing.

If so, you cant get adsense since you most likely need to be over 18.

Wont be easy.
Just ask for a new bank account for use on the internet to buy games, ect which will be done with money from chores, ect.

Or is this an 18+ thing.

According to his profile, he's 33.

But anyway, how would you explain commercial television?

Last edited:
Wont be easy.

Or is this an 18+ thing.

The one time that I did get a bank account on my own I racked up $700 of NSFs while on a trip to Phoenix, AZ. I had fun trying to pay the bank back and close my account. I am not really good with money if left to my own devices.

Back