How to Find All Your Most Recently Used Cars: Reversing the Category Column

• Thread starter BobDx123
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I’m not sure how I never realized this until now but when reverse sorting the “category” section (sending group cars to bottom) it displays a list, in order, (starting with current car) of all the last “non Group” cars that were selected and brought into the garage, whether you drove them or not. It also works in the “Favorites” section.

I just noticed this because at the top it was displaying the last 32 cars I tested after the VR2 came in…

For me this is pretty cool. Some cars are a pain in the ass to find; for a while now I’ve wanted to clear out and reorganize my “favorites” for this very purpose. I put so many many cars in there it started defeating the purpose of being able to quickly find things.

Anyway, I’m probably only one of a few people that didn’t know about this… Hope a couple people find this helpful…lol

Update: For Some Reason This Won’t Work for Cars In Your Garage Purchased Before September 2022

Last edited:
I didn't even know you could reverse order at all. :lol:
lol.

That’s how I usually go about it…

When looking for old cars… reverse the date
Looking if UCD has car with lower mileage… reverse the mileage to look at your high mile cars..
Manufacturer is usually most helpful to quickly get to anything late in the alphabet

… reverse the weight, pp etc…

Seems to me like it only works with vehicles purchased from the September update onwards. Past that, it just jumbles them all up.

Seems to me like it only works with vehicles purchased from the September update onwards. Past that, it just jumbles them all up.
That’s unfortunate and weird.. I’ll add that to the original post so it’s clear.

I started in October so just missed the cutoff

Back