How to find what instruments were used in a certain song?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boz Mon
  • 4 comments
  • 5,318 views
Messages
1,478
One of my friends and I were having a discussion about Rainbow in the Dark by DIO. She thinks that the main melody is played by a synthesizer and I always thought it was a violin. Where could I find info about this song? I tried wikipedia and some google searching only to come up empty handed.
 
I don't know the song, but the band has other songs with keyboards so it probably isn't violin. Plus, a violin would be inconvenient for concerts.
 
well if ya got the credits for it i guess ya could figure what was in it
 
Already found an article on another website, apparently it was a keyboard played by Ronnie James Dio himself
 
Sometimes booklets which come with albums show what instruments would be used in the album, just thought I'd add that for the future if you ever wonder the same thing.
 
Back