How to get 100%

  • Thread starter Thread starter BMW_M6
  • 4 comments
  • 499 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
33
Sorry if this has been posted before but I searched (probably a poorly worded search) and could not find anything on what is required to get 100% so i you guys could be so kind as too let me Know on the requirements...and Mods if this has been posted before then lock this and redirect me please.
 
Check out the FAQs section - There's gotta be something there.

Or, simply, this:

All 34 Missions
Domestic B upto International A (IA). Super-licence is not needed for 100%, but for some of the races in extreme hall.
All races (including every single championship race, one-make, country-race, or any other thing except Family Cups) gold (1st place).

And I guess that's it.

BTW, there are many previously made threads, I suppose, about such a question.
 
Thanks a lot man. That was a quick response. Also thanks for not flaming me:)
 
Sticks a fork in the thread

Yep, its done
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back