How to get a car for the 60's Event?

• Thread starter masas1
  • 7 comments
Hello Guys,

I'm stuck because I can't have/found any car for the 60's Series... all the 3 or 4 option (Ferrari; Ford; Jaguar) cost 20M...

How I can get a car as a prize for this series?

Thank's
masas

It's 70's cars too. If you complete the Like The Wind B-Spec (with all golds), you win the Toyota 7 Race Car '70, which can win the A-Spec "60's Series", but as far as B-Spec goes, you're gonna need a different car. I used a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 for the B-Spec.

It's 70's cars too. If you complete the Like The Wind B-Spec (with all golds), you win the Toyota 7 Race Car '70, which can win the A-Spec "60's Series", but as far as B-Spec goes, you're gonna need a different car. I used a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 for the B-Spec.

Hello,

I won the Like The Wind B-Spec and I didn't got the Toyota 7 Race Car... the 70's Series is the only one that I missed and I can't go up to the final stage...

You can drive the race with any 70s and earlier car. Many have done it with a tuned '74 Countach, but it's pretty tricky that way. There's a couple threads with advice on the Historic Cup around here.

I used the 69' Camaro fully tuned with Racing Modification and a good bit of setup work to get it handling decent. Its tough but doable. Costs around 600K to buy and fully tune IIRC.

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - FR
Notes: This car is powerful and there is no doubt about that, however with only 5 gears you will be left redlining on almost all straights at 135mph. The gearing can be set to over 200mph as the highest speed but reaching over 200mph will take a big push, however it makes this car into something else entirely. The TC also has a very large impact on the car even when set at 1. Turning is fairly sharp even under full throttle, and braking can be performed late. This car with the correct gearing can be a monster, however getting that gearing right will be key to a pole position. Also it should be said, the noise from this car is by far the best sound you can ever experience, period.
TG Time: 1:08.537
Stock: 65,000
RM: 215,000
Full mod: 408,950
Pics: Front: http://i52.tinypic.com/24yut5x.jpg - Back: http://i55.tinypic.com/1zpo8ox.jpg
Power: 548BHP @ 6500rpm / 1085Kg
Score: 7.5/10

Hello,

I won the Like The Wind B-Spec and I didn't got the Toyota 7 Race Car... the 70's Series is the only one that I missed and I can't go up to the final stage...

That's odd. Did you gold (1st place) Daytona Road Course and Indy Speedway?

Back