How to get a grippy-oversteery front of all cars?

• Thread starter RacingFan1
  • 2 comments
Spain
Spain
My biggest complain of this game physics, is the general understeer of most cars and how hard it is to take corners without going off with massive understeer.

Anyone knows the best way to make the front end grip and stick and get rid of the understeer and at the same time not eat up the tires?

I tried with front wheel camber but doesnt seem to do much, also tried to lower the back of the car, also doesnt seem to do so much.

Of course you can harden the back of the car but then the cars lack grip on the back....

Anyone can help?

My biggest complain of this game physics, is the general understeer of most cars and how hard it is to take corners without going off with massive understeer.

Anyone knows the best way to make the front end grip and stick and get rid of the understeer and at the same time not eat up the tires?

I tried with front wheel camber but doesnt seem to do much, also tried to lower the back of the car, also doesnt seem to do so much.

Of course you can harden the back of the car but then the cars lack grip on the back....

Anyone can help?
The anti roll bars help a lot, try different values front to rear & you'll see a big difference! Also put higher rear spring rate!

If you are getting under steer entering the corner, try these things, in this order (but watch out for making too many changes at a time):
1 reduce the size of the front sway bar
2 increase the size of the rear sway bar
3 reduce front brake bias (this is the easiest to do, so you might want to do it first)
4 you have too much toe out. Reduce toe out
If you are getting under steer in the middle of the corner, try these things, in this order:
1 reduce the size of the front sway bar
2 decrease the size of the front springs
3 increase the size of the rear springs
4 reduce front tire pressure
If you are getting under steer while exiting the corner, try these things, in this order (in addition to what you can do to fix mid-corner under steer):
1 make sure you are not causing it by getting on the gas too hard, too soon (I make this mistake all the time, then gripe about the under steer. Go figure.)
2 reduce front shock rebound
move weight bias to the rear if you can
rear shock compression too soft
front springs are too stiff
rear springs are too soft

Back