How to get a million credits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter psball
  • 9 comments
  • 711 views
Messages
175
United States
United States
Messages
snball60
I watched the broadcast two nights ago and didn't hear/see any info on how to get/earn a million credits?
 
Do "Like the Wind" Route X with 200% login bonus 7 or 8 times in a row. Should only take about half an hour.
 
microtransactions is the way to go :lol::lol::lol:.
 
:cheers:
microtransactions is the way to go :lol::lol::lol:.

image.jpg

:lol:🤬

If you haven't done S class license races yet , do that . Progresses you further in the game plus gives you the cash you want
 
I am ok with credits I did the money glitch a while ago and I am very happy 👍
Yeah me too just replying back to the OP to stay on topic :cheers::sly:
 
I have already finished everything in GT6. My question was in regard to the broadcast on Wednesday evening when Jordan Greer said that they would be giving away a million credits and to stay tuned to learn how to get them. I watched the whole episode and didn't hear/see any information about it and was wondering if anyone else did (did I miss something?)! Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed any light on this!
 
Last edited:
I have already finished everything in GT6. My question was in regard to the broadcast on Wednesday evening when Jason said that they would be giving away a million credits and to stay tuned to learn how to get them. I watched the whole episode and didn't hear/see any information about it and was wondering if anyone else did (did I miss something?)! Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed any light on this!
Oh okay , haven't heard anything tbh, maybe they're gonna announce it later?
 
Oh okay , haven't heard anything tbh, maybe they're gonna announce it later?
Thanks! (off subject: you're from Boston? I'm in NH!)
 
Back