How to get chrome paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter samurai10001
  • 20 comments
  • 1,319 views
It's like every 30th paint chip it's a special, either matte or chrome. Something like that.
 
When you buy or win a car, most come with a paint chip. You also get chips each real day you sign in online.
 
Your profile pic is giving me the creeps! He's staring at me!
 
what SoCal meant was for every 30 cars you accumulate in your garage you get a special paint chip. so you get one from your 30th car, your 60th car, 90th, and so on. this is the natural way of getting it.
 
after playing for seven months, and 200 cars, never got a chrome paint chip:(
 
After playing since last xmas and having 730 cars, no chrome for me too :(
 
king4951
If you want a chrome or gold chrome chip, send me a FR on PSN and i'll give you a couple.

Oh sweet ok. I'm assuming that ur psn is king4951 so I'll add
 
Oh sweet ok. I'm assuming that ur psn is king4951 so I'll add

yep, just got your FR , check your msg box, i've got 3 send slots free - let me know what you want - i've got most of the matte paints too. cheers bro :)
 
king4951
yep, just got your FR , check your msg box, i've got 3 send slots free - let me know what you want - i've got most of the matte paints too. cheers bro :)

Alright. I'll try to get back to u tonight although I may not be able to (parents).
 
done ... gold and silver chromes, and a matte black for laughs... enjoy :)
 
Just reached 230 cars and got my 1st chrome chip only a silver but hey its my first, got loads of midnight purple 1 2 and 3s
 
done ... gold and silver chromes, and a matte black for laughs... enjoy :)

Are you willing to trade a few chrome and gold chips. Im at over 210 cars and havent gotten any yet. i can buy you any car u want under 1million and send to you
 
Are you willing to trade a few chrome and gold chips. Im at over 210 cars and havent gotten any yet. i can buy you any car u want under 1million and send to you

I will send you some tonight if you don't get any before then. Let me know.
 
Back