Tau88
How do i get the Mazda Rx-7 (FC3S)
Toyota MR-2 GTS (SW20)
180SX Tuned (RPS13)
Silvia Spec R Aero (S15)
Skyline V-Spec II (R32)
Silvia S13 2000cc Tuned
Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ?

When i race at Single race, i see alot of GT3 cars? How do i get them?

Right.
If you play the PAL version, you'll never have any other car than the ones you can unlock in the game. With an X-port you can use extra cars, but they'll always have the orange body of some japanese car from the game (I never remember its name).
If you play the NTSC version you can unlock hidden cars with a Shark-port and MK's program, but I only saw pictures of these, I only have the PAL disc.
That's the same with the cars you can race against in GT4:P, not all are available for play.

Using an X-Port/Sharkport, mk's programme and PAL GT Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva, you can access ANY car from GT3 except the F1 cars and the hidden cars you cannot get in PAL GT3 (two Stratoses, Diablo, 996 911).

They will appear in car select menu as the original cars in the game, but they will appear on track as the car you have implanted.

There are also several hidden cars you can access this way, including a Peugeot 106 GTi, Peugeto 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 and a BMW new MINI rally car.

Famine
Using an X-Port/Sharkport, mk's programme and PAL GT Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva, you can access ANY car from GT3 except the F1 cars and the hidden cars you cannot get in PAL GT3 (two Stratoses, Diablo, 996 911).

They will appear in car select menu as the original cars in the game, but they will appear on track as the car you have implanted.

There are also several hidden cars you can access this way, including a Peugeot 106 GTi, Peugeto 406 Coupe 3.0 V6 and a BMW new MINI rally car.
I never tried to get the GT3 cars, but I tried the Peugeots (406 Coupé and 206 CC) and Fiat Punto : the car selection hadn't changed (first was still the Ford Ka) but on the track I was driving an orange Japanese car (don't remember its name but it looked like a breeding of Tomita ZZ-S and Lotus Elise).
Did you actually get the real 406 body on the track ???

Yep.

Be aware that the order in mk's programme isn't necessarily duplicated in the game (there are two Clios in mk's for a start).

Orange Japanese car... ASL Garaiya.

flat-out
Did you actually get the real 406 body on the track ???
gtc406.jpg

The 406 in my game takes the place of the SL500, but it still shows the SL on the screen, it's only when it's on the track that it's the 406.

daan
gtc406.jpg

The 406 in my game takes the place of the SL500, but it still shows the SL on the screen, it's only when it's on the track that it's the 406.
I guess that when you drive the silver 406 Coupe you are closer than anyone of us to experiencing the real driving simulator ;)

No GT4:P for me this week-end, I'll be hunting hidden cars in GTC...

Hi Guys.
I recently got GTC Tokyo 2001 I have completed it 100% and now I will like to try the hidden cars. I have a Sharkport and tryed to unlock them once but the game froze.

How can I do this?
I have a NTSC, I think, most of it is english and japnese or chinese.

Are all cars in the list of MK's program avalible for play?
Also I would like to know what are the two last gift boxes in the game status screen. the first is for the pod race, the second I belive is to transfer the credits to GT3 but the other two can't see what are they for.

Thanks for any help.

Why don't you click on them to see then, you have 100% so you've unlocked them. In the PAL version one is the Japanese into and one is an ending credits but I don't know what they are in the NTSC version.

I have tryed to open them, but the games comes back to the game status screen. And nothing seems to happen.

Thanks anyway live4speed.
What could you tell me about the hidden cars?

Help me.

I still have not been able to play with the hidden cars. One thing I noticed I have MK's garage editor version 38. When I read my garage in car type it says 3. If for example I have the Daihatsu Copen in the first slot and replace it with any car even the with the Copen itself, now instead of three it says Road Car and often the third fitment values difers from the other cars.

Can anybody help me?
Does anyone have a save with GTC Tokyo 2001 and the hidden cars?

eliex
Help me.

I still have not been able to play with the hidden cars. One thing I noticed I have MK's garage editor version 38. When I read my garage in car type it says 3. If for example I have the Daihatsu Copen in the first slot and replace it with any car even the with the Copen itself, now instead of three it says Road Car and often the third fitment values difers from the other cars.

Can anybody help me?
Does anyone have a save with GTC Tokyo 2001 and the hidden cars?

That sounds pretty easy, What Hidden cars do you want?

I have GT3, so I don't need those. If possible all the unobtanable ones like the

Peugeot
206 cc
Nizan
350z Aero
350 Razo
Alfa Romeo
Spider
Hyundai
Accent WRC
Accent WRC EU
Clix
Coupe
HDC6
Tiburon GT V6
Fiat
Barchetta
Punto
Spyker
C8 Laviolette
Cadillac
Cien
Chrysler
Crossfire
ASL
Garaiya
Volkswagen
GTi
Polo
W12
Infiniti
FX45
Ford
Ka
Mini
Cooper
Cooper S
Cooper S WRC
mini one
Honda
NSX LM Hashiken Version
Opel
Corsa
Audi
RS6
RS6 Limousine
RS4
TT-R DTM
Jaguar
S type R
Mercedes
SL500
SL 55 AMG
Pontiac
Solstice

I'm not sure if all of this are in the game. I have GTC tokyo 2001, but according to MK's they are.
Thanks in advace for any help.

Hi HYBRIDLVR
I do know that the cars are not in GT3, what I mean is that I own a copy of GT3 and don't need any of the cars in this game. However I would like to have the hidden cars from GTC Tokyo 2001. I think that many of the ones I listed are not in the game but I selected those from the MK's garage editor version 38.

In the editor I selected the version of the game as GTC Tokyo 2001 and those cars where selectable to change to any slot, along with all the ones in GT3.

Anyways what cars are hidden in GTC? If you can make a gamesave with them I'll be very thankful.

Here's the cars you "can not include in GTC 2001" Even though they are in MK's, You can use them in 2002! Most of them have a different endings to them to help you with the difference!

gt40_concept_dmv_o2

infinity_fx45_dmv_02

crossfire_dmv_02

solstice_dmv_02

cien_dmv_02

update :

its not just those cars, im going to start a list and if anybody finds cars/parts thar lock up the game post them here.

gt40_concept_gulf_02

acura_nsx_proto_01

sl55_amg_02

_350z_aero_02

_350z_razo_02

acura_nsx_proto_lm_road_01

acura_nsx_proto_lm_01

lexus_is300_sc_us_01

lexus_is300_sc_eu_01

zonda_c12s_gmv_02

_106_s16_01

_147_20_twinspark_02

_206cc_20_01

_300zx_2by2_us_98

_300zx_2seat_us_98

_350z_lm_us_02

_350z_mv_01

_406_coupe_30_01

_accent_wrc_01

_accent_wrc_eu_01

acura_dnx_02

acura_rsx_01

acura_rsx_lm_01

airtrek_turbo_02

alfa_spider_30v6_01

barchetta_gd_00

c8_laviolette_01

civic_r_eu_02

clio_renaultsport_02_02

clix_concept_01

coupe_27_v6_01

dome_zero_78

elise_type72_02

elise2000_00

opel_corsa_comf_14_3dr_01

polo_gti_00

primera_20v_eu_01

punto_hgt_abarth_00

rs6_02

rs6_avant_02

s_type_r_02

tuscani_01

tiburon_gt_v6_01

gtv_30v6_01

lancer_evo7_wrc_01

lexus_sc430_ch_01

mr2_roadster_eu_99

nsx_proto_lm_road_01_t1

opal_corsa_comf_14_3dr_01

lexus_sc430_eu_01

w12_tmv_01

mx5_18i_eu_00

lexus_sc430_us_01

s2000_typev_eu_00

s2000_typev_eu_01

elise2000_00

infiniti_g35_02

tt_dtm_02

s_type_r_02

elise_type72_02

mini_cooper_s_02

rx7_spiritr_a_02

mazda6_tmv_n1_01

I will send you my GT Concept 2001 save, I Stopped perfecting it 3 days after I got it because i got GTC 2002 so soon, And it by far better because it is based on all the cars in MK's! I do believe I built some Hybrids in the game and Started to build some others which I didn't finish! Let me know and I could go back and fix it up if you want... Also most of the cars I did Hybrid I Installed a 7Speed transmission in them also! Let me know if the copen and Pod cars have a 7 Speed tranny installed, I will know if I sent the right save or not, I'm too lazy to check, sorry!

Email me if you want the save, I tried to send it to you but your Email addressee is not available!

Hi HYBRDLVR. I sent you a PM with my email address. Sent those saves any time.
Also what version of MK's editor are you using?

I have a special version of MK's Made by Heydu, He's a member here also! It's the only version which supports GT Concept 2002 Tokyo Geneva, Japanese Version!

HYBRIDLVR those hybrids are amazing. Thank you very much for the save.
I have a request; if it's not to much for you, could you make a save with all the hidden cars? I tryed with your save to make a save with hidden cars, but I could'nt I first put the NSX Hashiken version in slot one and because I saw all the gears mixed up, I changed the transmision to that of that same car. Thinking it was the problem. Fingers crossed I loaded the garage to my memory card and the car was there. I have tryed many times over to put more cars with no luck, if I select any of the cars I edited the game freezes I will now try once again changing the transmision. But if you or anyone has a save like this or advice please let me know I really want to do this.

Thanks

The Problem is that your trying to put cars from GTC 2002 into GTC 2001!!! You can put all cars in 2002 but not Vice Versa, All the cars are Hidden on the 2002 and not on the 2001 Disc, That's the reason your game freezes, The same go's for the Parts!

Hi HYBRIDLVR.

I already know what are the cars that are not in the game. I follow your suggestions and looked for a version of MK's that warns you about wich cars will freeze the game. The cars that I have tyed to hack are suppossedly in the game. I still don't understand why I can't use any other than the pace car and NSX hashiken version. There most be more than those two car to be hacked in the game.

I need someone to host the X-Port File seeing as it's above the upload 100Kb limit.

Here's a gamesave with the hidden cars on it.

Hidden Car = Normally Selectable GTC Car

Alfa Romeo 147 Twinspark = Ford KA
Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 = Honda Jazz 1.4
Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0 V6 = Hyundai Coupe
Fiat Barchetta = Mazda 6
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth = Lexus IS300 Sport Cross
Honda NSX-R Hashiken Version = Nissan Primera
New Mini One = Will VS
New Mini Cooper 1.3 = Airtrek Turbo-R
New Mini Cooper S Rally car = Lexus SC430
Nissan 350Z Razo Version = Infiniti G35
Nissan R34 GT-R Pace Car = Nissan Skyline 300GT
Nissan Skyline 350GT = Honda Civic Type R
Opel Corsa Comfort 1.4 = Honda Integra Type R
Peugeot 106 S16 = Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII GT-A
Peugeot 206cc = Honda S2000
Peugeot 406 Coupe = Ford Focus RS
VW Polo GTi = Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 M-Spec

That 'should' be all the hidden cars on there for you.

Status of file availability: Waiting for someone to contact me about hosting.

its funny how they have done this hidden car thing for each game is almost as if they want us to do this sort of thing rather than play the actual game

Back