How to get different tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter apec
  • 24 comments
  • 2,788 views
Messages
120
Messages
dabroad
I searched but found nothing. I understand (somewhat) how a 1000 ticket is obtained, but what about other tickets like all the special tickets i.e., modern and classic muscle, and also birthday tickets. I just cant seem to find any info

Thanks
 
i believe you cant get birthday tickets anymore and most other tickets are acquired through the special events (not the online ones)
 
My birthday was Saturday. I got a birthday ticket. It just popped up when I turned on the game. Got a crappy car though. I was born in 75 so they gave me a 74 Triumph Spitfire.
 
1000 tickets i believe are given every 2000kms you drive or 100 races you win.
 
I have driven more then 15,000kms but havent received more then one 1000 ticket
 
i recieved 2 of them, and i have driven about 20000 km....
 
The kms are only what get driven in Aspec which i dont think is shown in profile. The count in profile includes Bspec and practice.
 
I have 25,000 miles and 449 wins. Only received two of those tickets.
 
I searched but found nothing. I understand (somewhat) how a 1000 ticket is obtained, but what about other tickets like all the special tickets i.e., modern and classic muscle, and also birthday tickets. I just cant seem to find any info

Thanks


Your answers are mostly in the Prize List.

example:

In Special Events

Jeff Gordon NASCAR School All Gold: NASCAR *plus silver and bronze prizes (this is a ticket)
Jeff Gordon NASCAR School All Silver: Modern Muscle Car *plus bronze prize(this is a ticket)
Jeff Gordon NASCAR School All Bronze: Classic Muscle Car(this is a ticket)


A-Spec

Beginner events complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 5
Amateur events complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 9
Professional events complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 12
Expert events complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 17
Extreme events complete: Gift car ticket level 21
Endurance Events Complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 24

B-Spec

Beginner events complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 5
Amateur events complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 9
Professional events complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 12
Expert events complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 17
Extreme events complete: Gift Car Ticket Level 21
Endurance Events Complete: Gift car Ticket Level 24
 
The rally special events give you ... base rally car ticket.. rally car ticket..... historic rally car ticket
 
Just rubber-band grind Indy in an X2010 and you'll get loads.
 
What about the tickets like 1967 or 1970, how or where do you get ones like that?
 
What about the tickets like 1967 or 1970, how or where do you get ones like that?

Get born that year.
 
Or make a new account and put whatever year you want.
 
Ticket 1000s only apply to your A-Spec performance, fyi.

Pretty sure it's every 2000 km or 100 victories but I'm not positive. All I know is I have 2 waiting around to be opened.
 
i believe you cant get birthday tickets anymore and most other tickets are acquired through the special events (not the online ones)

You can't get birthday tickets anymore? Surely they could have waited at least a year before chopping that?

I don't know if there are any good 1977 cars anyway,
 
Don't you have to steer? lawl

Nope it just drives into the wall fast enough to win.


and wait did someone say no more bday tickets? Are you sure? Is this confirmed?
 
You can usually trade for any ticket you want, then copy them and use them over and over.
 
I've had 4 of the 1000 tickets already. I don't think it's for just 2000 km or 100 wins. I think it's for doing those things on a course. Of course, I could be wrong.

I wish I could see how many wins I have on each track.
 
You can usually trade for any ticket you want, then copy them and use them over and over.

Yeah I thought someone said the game wasnt giving out any bday tickets anymore. That would suck.
 
Ticket 1000s only apply to your A-Spec performance, fyi.

Pretty sure it's every 2000 km or 100 victories but I'm not positive. All I know is I have 2 waiting around to be opened.

It definitely isn't every 2000km, but it seems to be every 100 times you've taken to the (same?) track. I just got another one the other day after a few practice rounds on La Sarthe. Got my last one only a couple of weeks back.
 
Back