RedBull_2_M3RK Messages 286 Messages RedBull_2_M3RK Messages i cant remember Dec 7, 2010 #1 Sorry to bother you guys but I was wondering what race, level, and how long is the race to unlock the F1 car(not unlock but win it)
Sorry to bother you guys but I was wondering what race, level, and how long is the race to unlock the F1 car(not unlock but win it)
U Uscbryan Messages 331 Messages Usc_trojan949 Dec 7, 2010 #2 RedBull_2_M3RK Sorry to bother you guys but I was wondering what race, level, and how long is the race to unlock the F1 car(not unlock but win it) Click to expand... I didn't think there was am f1 as a prize. But I could be wrong.
RedBull_2_M3RK Sorry to bother you guys but I was wondering what race, level, and how long is the race to unlock the F1 car(not unlock but win it) Click to expand... I didn't think there was am f1 as a prize. But I could be wrong.
Sum1s2pid Messages 3,661 CA, USA Messages Sum1s2pid Dec 7, 2010 #3 Aside from straight out purchasing one, apparently you will be gifted one of the three F1 cars after completing all Endurance events.
Aside from straight out purchasing one, apparently you will be gifted one of the three F1 cars after completing all Endurance events.
RedBull_2_M3RK Messages 286 Messages RedBull_2_M3RK Messages i cant remember Dec 7, 2010 #4 Sum1s2pid Aside from straight out purchasing one, apparently you will be gifted one of the three F1 cars after completing all Endurance events. Click to expand... Actually I think there is one in an endurance race that i heard about, I don't know whitch endurance race it is?
Sum1s2pid Aside from straight out purchasing one, apparently you will be gifted one of the three F1 cars after completing all Endurance events. Click to expand... Actually I think there is one in an endurance race that i heard about, I don't know whitch endurance race it is?