How to get in the 15th anniversary cars seasonal event?

• Thread starter Sword1999
  • 16 comments
United Arab Emirates
UAE
Sword1999
Hi, I finished the first 3 seasonal events with gold, and now i am stuck at the 4th seasonal event which is the anniversary 15th event.

I Purchased the ford focus st for example and still does not meet the requirements ????

is there a special edition for the cars ?

i have also the corvette c7 ( the only one in the dealership ) and does not meet the requirements !!??

here is the picture so what's wrong ?

and what is the best cheap car to get gold in this event i dont care for the online rankings i only care for gold :)
781084032.jpg

I'm sure to compete in these events you had to buy gt6 15th anniversary edition which enables you to take part. Could be wrong though. All the cars are blue.

Ooh weird. ?

Soo waiting for solution. and i dont think that i need the anniversary edition. or maybe i need it ^_^

I dont know. the same is happening with me in the 15th anniversary round 2 now -_-

:/

I bought gt6 anniversary edition and have had no problem so far. You definitely need a 15th anniversary car to compete, that's for sure.

The first one is a specific AE car, the 2nd one is for any AE car.

Yes, you need the AE for the first TT, the 2nd one can be done with a pre-order bonus car.

The reason the Anniversary cars event wont allow you to use other cars is because it's for Anniversary cars - the clue is in the title!!!

Ooh weird. ?

Soo waiting for solution. and i dont think that i need the anniversary edition. or maybe i need it ^_^

I dont know. the same is happening with me in the 15th anniversary round 2 now -_-

:/

If you do not have any of the anniversary/pre order carpacks it's just tough luck, you cannot enter these TT.

I have the 5 pack of anniversary cars but I still can't meet the entry requirements, not sure the problem.

You need to have the correct tyres to fit and/or adjust power level to meet the 550pp requirement.

All you need to do is enter the codes in the playstation store, doesn't have a thing to do with your game. Sell your spare copy to get some cash back.

Ok If I Purchased The Anniversary Edition I Will Complete On My Current Status ? Or I Will Start From The Beginning.
It's all about codes what you get with anniversary edition, you need just check from ebay is there any codes for sale :)

Ok If I Purchased The Anniversary Edition I Will Complete On My Current Status ? Or I Will Start From The Beginning.

The AE game disc is identical to the standard edition and your current saved status will work fine, It is only the steel case and DLC codes that are different/extra in the anniversary edition.

Back