How to get Logitech G25 to work with GT5:P

MrMoeHeyHo
Hi!
Sorry if this topic is on the forum already, but can someone please give me a tutorial on how to get G25 working on my PS3 60GB?
Do you have to put in the program-cd for G25 before loading the gran turismo-game?

-
Joachim

Nope just works straight away when you plug it in :) If you want to configure the buttons for GTP5, i believe you have to pick driving force pro from the within the wheel options as there is no current G25 wheel settings in the game (i have no idea why) but by using the driving force pro settings, you can then map your buttons to whatever you like.

Hi!
Sorry if this topic is on the forum already, but can someone please give me a tutorial on how to get G25 working on my PS3 60GB?
Do you have to put in the program-cd for G25 before loading the gran turismo-game?

-
Joachim

the cd is only for your pc computer mate.. just plug your wheel into the ps3 and plug the power lead in and away you go..put your wheel usb in port one. Then you will have to configure the buttons ON YOUR WHEEL..👍

There's no need to install an drivers on the PS3 (as you would on a PC). The PS3 would detect the G25 instantly. What I find with the new update to GT5P, if you have any other control device set to #1 setting, you'll lose some power in the FFB of the wheel. So it's best by having your sixaxis or dualshock 3 set to #2 (by pressing the PS button then set the controller setting to #2 hence making the wheel #1).

g25controls2iq5.jpg

Here is the layout to help show you which buttons are what so you can match that up in settings menu.

D'oh! A new error.. The shifter and the brake/acslerate-pedals are working fine, but not the wheel:grumpy:

When I'm starting my PS3, the green lights are ok in like 2 seconds, but after that its just like this.. not as it should be.
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g61/joachim_gitar/Litt_av_hvert/IMG_6339--2.jpg

And how does this work? I dont understand how I'm gonna do settings on my G25 with this Driving-force-pro-thing..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g61/joachim_gitar/Litt_av_hvert/IMG_6342--2.jpg

Anyone:)?

-
Joachim

pic 1 is your energy-supply (check your cable - at the wheel and the jack)

pic 2: you can adjust the buttons there. Go for example to R1, X or whatever and assign the function which you wish to be on that button. Then just save the information and there you go :)

greetings...

Keep the settings at default, you can always change it later. Make sure power and USB are connected properly. You can either connect USB whenever you're PS3 is on or off, it does not matter.
After you plug in, turn on the PS3 or if its already on, the wheel should AUTO calibrate, make sure you do not touch the wheel.

Then just turn on GT5P, and enjoy. To turn on CLUTCH, remeber only cars that have clutch will work, press the TRIANGLE button on G25 *very top black button* once you start to race and take control of your car. To deactivate clutch you need to press it again, and you need to press it every single race to turn Clutch on, its annoying at first but you will get use to it.

Oh and remeber, you can only use clutch when you have your G25 set to H gear rather then sequential. To switch from sequential to H shifter, press down on stick shift and turn knob.

Enjoy!

If the steering still does not work... make sure you properly got all the cables hooked on. And I don't know how many controllers you can have turned on, but dont hvae more then 1 on.

Hmm! Ive checked all the cables and the lights on the energy-supply is nice'n'green, but the wheel doesnt calibrate on my ps3, but it did last year on my pc.. Maybe i have to get a new energy-supply?💡

Have you got he USB lead plugged in before you turn your PS3 on? as mine didn't work properly when i plugged it in when the PS was already on but it works fine if its already plugged in prior to turning on the system.

My G25 works just fine plugging it in with the system on. It also automatically becomes controller one even though the Rock Band gear is plugged in.

My power brick does not have green lights. Do you have the right brick? Mine delivers a max of 1.75A at 24Vdc.

See if the wheel auto-calibrates when plugged into the PC.

Maybe you're wall outlet, box or whatever you call it does not enough power?
Plug it into PC and see..
Make sure the wall box is good power...
Or maybe you're wheel is broken.

Back