How to get Mazda Rx-7 gt-x (fc) 90

• Thread starter Barareklam
  • 29 comments
?? What does it have to do with the exploit working or not? I'm confused.
So am I tbh, I get muddled up with these mediocre Japanese cars. Thought yiu need it to complete the menu, but could be wrong. In which case I'm not sure why several posters are concerned, just do the exploit and wait for car to re appear in lcd then stick the engine in it.

Ucd not lcd

Last edited:
You can get this car for free by getting all gold in the Beyond the Horizon missions. You'll also get a 2020 Civic Type R on top of it since it's the gift car for all bronze, so there's a bonus car for your efforts!
Tell us how your research experiment goes, and don't forget the infinite engine glitch for that 6 star engine ticket!

Last edited:
?? What does it have to do with the exploit working or not? I'm confused.
B80
So am I tbh, I get muddled up with these mediocre Japanese cars. Thought yiu need it to complete the menu, but could be wrong. In which case I'm not sure why several posters are concerned, just do the exploit and wait for car to re appear in lcd then stick the engine in it.

Ucd not lcd
You're right @B80. It's needed to complete Extra Menu No. 3.

CC0DF872-3ECD-498B-B686-98EC7BC1C03E.png

That`s the one i`m missing, knew i should of bought it ages ago in the used car dealership, why that thing does not refresh everyday is a complete ****

Last edited:
Just got all gold, purchased all the cars I need and got my first two tickets.

Restarted the game and not seeing more tickets.

Have they somehow fixed itnon their end without an update our end?

Whoops, nevermind...I figured it out.
I had to go back and watch the videos.

Last edited:
Have you tried leaning out the fuel?

I kept mine at 5 I think...second from the furthest right it can go. Then at the apex of that one sharp turn towards the end when it becomes uphill...crank it to the left for maximum power till the end and you should run out just as you cross the finish line.

Last edited:
I finally golded the rally stage. I'm still stuck at silver on the final mission. Thankfully the car showed up in the used lot so I just purchased it to start getting those engine tickets.
I struggled with this, watched a video online with some good tips. Basically, you match your fuel map to your gear and put it on 6 downhill. Plus coast approaching corners. Took a lot of goes but finally got it!

I struggled with this, watched a video online with some good tips. Basically, you match your fuel map to your gear and put it on 6 downhill. Plus coast approaching corners. Took a lot of goes but finally got it!

bro i struggled so
much, until i watched this video like wtf !! i spent the past week playing the mission, i literally got a 2:05.07 time lap and i was like nope im done trying, looked it up tn and ran into this website, im glad i kept reading because this video helped me do within 30 min of watching it. thanks so much

Back