how to get on Test Course at S rank ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tiago1186
  • 15 comments
  • 1,925 views
Messages
188
Messages
tiago1186
Sorry guys , i have no ideia how to get at test course at s rank , ive heard about pepople getting 150,000 cr after to laps , how they do that? can someone help me out? I never tried this before , and im sick of the american championship.

Thx alot
 
Test course at s rank..? Buddy, after the extreme series (where the american championship is) the rest of the a-spec races are endurance. Each one runs for at least 4 hours.

150k for two laps? Sounds like BS.
 
150k for 2 laps around the Test Course only exists on GT PSP, this is GT5 we are talking about.
 
tdk
Test course at s rank..? Buddy, after the extreme series (where the american championship is) the rest of the a-spec races are endurance. Each one runs for at least 4 hours.

150k for two laps? Sounds like BS.

They run from about 2 hours and upwards.
 
Lol thx , so the best way is at the drift courses then ?
 
Totally I remember well grinding the test course in gtpsp.
 
I'm just posting to say that I had a good giggle reading this thread.
Thanks everybody, and apologies for putting spam in your sandwich.
 
I'm just posting to say that I had a good giggle reading this thread.
Thanks everybody, and apologies for putting spam in your sandwich.

So did I.:)
 
Back