How to get paint?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theoretician
  • 2 comments
  • 439 views
Messages
27
United States
Princeton, NJ
Messages
Theoretician
Hi all,

I could not find an answer to this question. Please point me in the right direction if this has been addressed.

I'm looking for two paints that apparently exist in the game:

Chamonix (a BMW white color)

and

Polaris metallic (a BMW grey metallic)

I want these colors for my BMW 2002s---these are the ONLY two colors that the 2002 came in.

Like I said, they appear to exist in the game, but I have no idea how to get them. As near as I can tell, none of the BMWs are available in these colors (so you can't get them when you buy or win a BMW).

How does one get these colors (without trading :-) )?

Are these just some of the colors that randomly show up when you log in each day.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--Gus
 
Not sure but I think I got the chamonix color as I logged in some day.

So If you dont want to trade just wait:)
 
I don't mind trading, I just wasn't sure how people get these colors. :)
 
Back