How To Get Rid of Watermark on Pics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Camaroyenko
  • 14 comments
  • 4,663 views
Messages
1,255
United States
Indiana
Messages
camaroyenko
Messages
No....just no.
First of all, I did a search but came up with nothing. :)


Anyway, how do I get rid of that annoying watermark? Thanks in advance. 👍
 
Photoshop, Clone Stamp, takes less than a minute
 
Only problem is though, I don't have PS. The most I have is GIMP.
 
Only problem is though, I don't have PS. The most I have is GIMP.

You can still do it in GIMP, I can't remember the name of the tool though.

EDIT: It's called the Clone & Healing Tool, if I recall correctly
 
Watermark's are usually there to protect the interests of the photo creator. Not sure why you would want to remove them?
 
Watermark's are usually there to protect the interests of the photo creator. Not sure why you would want to remove them?
I meant the GT watermark. :)
 
Doesn't that have to be there due to copyrights?
 
Jai
Doesn't that have to be there due to copyrights?

You're not even allowed to post them on the internet but who cares :D



:lol:
 
Yeah what is PD going to do?

Sue their customers?

It's an acknowledgment rather that copyright. Compare PD's use of watermark- a rather faint and translucent GT logo- is more discreet than what you'd see on, for example, Forza Motorsport | 4
 
It's an acknowledgment rather that copyright. Compare PD's use of watermark- a rather faint and translucent GT logo- is more discreet than what you'd see on, for example, Forza Motorsport | 4

Yeah it's not that noticeable anyway... it's just a faint GT sign in the right top corner... I don't remove them off my pictures...
 
I like the watermark, gives it a little "GT Approved" sign I think.
 
Just use MS paint and cut that watermark , replace with a near image.
 
Back