How to get that replay camera view?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bushido007
  • 7 comments
  • 1,240 views
Messages
33
Netherlands
The Hague
Messages
BigVinZ007
Where ya can see the driver in the car from just behind his shoulder (like your sitting on back seats with a camera)?

I just drove a Mercedes SL55 and saw this camera view. I don't think it's the same view for every car.

(I also noticed the driver was just keeping his feet still instead of hitting the gas/brakes)
 
That's only during replays. If you did it during gameplay, was it B-spec?
 
If you are referring to cockpit view, then it is only for premium cars (from the new car dealership).

I don't think you can see the shoulders however. You can see the arms and hands steering and changing gears
 
I've never even seen that camera view in GT5, if it's possible then I guess it might be just random, although I haven't really messed around with all the replay options.

Just try "change view" when you've selected to replay (not the replay that automatically starts after a race, I think it doesn't allow you to use certain/any options) and skip through all the possible camera views, perhaps you can choose it there, if not it's probably just random.
 
The reason I brought it up was because that camera position reminds me of the races in Best Motoring and if someone knows how to get that one all the time I'd appreciate it.

It looks really cool
 
The reason I brought it up was because that camera position reminds me of the races in Best Motoring and if someone knows how to get that one all the time I'd appreciate it.

It looks really cool
Replay mode, change camera views. I haven't tried B-Spec, but it should definitely work there too. Considering you would like to race that way, B-Spec is your best option.
 
You can only do that in a offline race replay, not in a online race replay :(. Its fun to see though xD.
 
I call that camera view the 'Dynamic Cam'. In some premium cars, if you look very carefully at your guy, you may just catch a glimpse of his nose and possibly his mouth! :dopey:
This view is available in Remote Racing as well, as long as your guy is in a Premium car.
 
Back