How to get the Mazda RX-7 Bathurst/please advise

  • Thread starter Thread starter heyclown
  • 10 comments
  • 4,056 views
Messages
27
Norway
Norway
Hi I am looking to get the Mazda RX-7 Bathurst, but cant figure it all out.
Google tells me that car is achieved by placing 1st in Arcade mode/Los Angeles Ironman Challenge.
I cant find such an event in arcade at the moment (just started arcade)


2 more questions if you dont mind please:

1) Will an GT-R ´07 (the 77.000 credit one) get me as far as the Bathurst if I tune the GT-R correctly?

2) Tuning opens after finishing C-event?

Regards, the nOOb
Heyclown
 
dude its in used car section, i saw it twice but i dont want it in blue mica, i ONLY want the special Bathurts R Yellow rx7..just keep a eye out for it and keep 40k spare
 
Hi I am looking to get the Mazda RX-7 Bathurst, but cant figure it all out.
Google tells me that car is achieved by placing 1st in Arcade mode/Los Angeles Ironman Challenge.
I cant find such an event in arcade at the moment (just started arcade)


2 more questions if you dont mind please:

1) Will an GT-R ´07 (the 77.000 credit one) get me as far as the Bathurst if I tune the GT-R correctly?

2) Tuning opens after finishing C-event?

Regards, the nOOb
Heyclown

You will find such an event in this game:

51SV60M453L._SL500_AA300_.jpg


As for GT5, as mentioned before, it'll be in the used lot. Just keep checking and checking. I spent 3 days looking for a Supra RZ and in the end, I found 2!
 
There have been two in the used car lot, both blue, and I bought one of them.
At 350hp and hard racing tires it handles like a dream.
I used it to do expert Turbo sports.
 
Thanks everyone. Will the GT-R ´07 be just as good or is the Bathurst a "must" in your opinion?
 
i believe in real life, RX7 Spirit R is faster than a bathurst R.. Spirit R can smoke a skyline lol.

I mean you would buy bathurst R if you are a true rx7 fan, like me to collect. But i would choose rx7 spirit R anyday.

GTR 07 does faster lap times than 911s(in real life), so yeah its pretty fast, cant really compare GTR to a rx7..one is AWD and the other FR!
 
I love the Mazda RX-7 Bathurst 👍

Like those above it shown up in the used dealership. I wish it was a premier in the game and not just a standard. I could say that about many others as well.

AA
 
Great thanks again. Heading for the used cars shop tonite ^^💡
 
Sorry for a very stupid question, but in the title when buying a used car. Will I see "Bathurst" beside "RX-7"? Since it is so many version of the RX-7 I get confused quite quick.

Also, sorry for bad english :P
 
found the bathhurst as wel and i must say it runs like a dream,same goes for the buick special.:)
 
Sorry for a very stupid question, but in the title when buying a used car. Will I see "Bathurst" beside "RX-7"? Since it is so many version of the RX-7 I get confused quite quick.

Also, sorry for bad english :P

It will look like this

Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathurst R (FD) 2001
 
Back