How to get the Special Cooper S in Tokyo-Geneva

• Thread starter Udde
  • 16 comments
I have the game 100% completed (1st in ACE too) and I thought that I have all cars unlocked. But today I have seen the game's review in a magazine here in Spain, and in three pictures it was a Mini Cooper S but with 2 wheels in its roof and a white big light in the back of the car O_O. Does anyone know how to get it?!?!?

Thx!

Unfortunately it was removed from the game just before they released it. Although the car is still in the game, you have to hack the damn thing out. They also removed several Peugeots, Fiats and alpha romeos from the game, which are also hackable. If you have an X-Port I will gladly give you the save with the mini and some of the other cars that they took out. :)

I doubt it will work because you need GTC to load the save.

although if you have MK`s program you can see what ive done.

I don't have an X-Port :( I have a "memory card station" and I don't know if they are compatible :confused: I think not... But if I want to unlock them by myself, is there any action replay / game shark code to unlock it? (I have searched in codejunkies.com but I haven't find this code) How did you do to unlock them?

Thx

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
Does anyone know the official release date for GTC in The US?

That would be the 12th....as in the the 12th of never....

Seriously though - no announcement. Heaps of speculation, but no announcement.

:lol: Well, like vat_man said, there has been no specific date set, or whether there will even be a GTC...

Originally posted by Race Idiot
Unfortunately it was removed from the game just before they released it. Although the car is still in the game, you have to hack the damn thing out. They also removed several Peugeots, Fiats and alpha romeos from the game, which are also hackable. If you have an X-Port I will gladly give you the save with the mini and some of the other cars that they took out. :)

How many locked cars are there?

i have Gran Turismo Concept 2001 Tokyo does any1 have a save? or can u hack my save to unlock everything? or a program to hack it? HELP!!!

i have gtc and i once saw a picture of that mini but they have replaced with a different car i don't know which one though as i can't remember

Hey Race Idoit, I have loaded your saved game and I haven't the Special Cooper S :S Where is it?? New Cars (Europe) (I think it should be there), New cars pacific, Concept cars, dream cars or racing cars ???

One more question: I have bought x-port and it's great! but I have only one problem about it. When restoring the saved game from PC to PS2 memory card, the Game 3D Icon is lost and appears a generic X-port logo in its place :mad: .Do you know any way to change this?

Thanks!

You can't do anything about the X-Port logo, which is annoying.

Uh, did you download the save in this thread or another one?

The problem is that the car doesn't change on the car select screen. For example if you select the ford KA, when you get to the race you are actually driving the Ford GT-40. The Mini is under one of the racing cars when you do rally races and it is under concept cars for the road racing.

Originally posted by Race Idiot
Can you list all those cars please ?

Back