How to Grind Credits Super Fast

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I thought it would be good to spread the word on how you can farm lots of credits very early in GT4. The method concerns winning the Japan Championship, and it requires the following:

-National A License
-Japanese Sports car tuned to approximately 450 Bhp

For a car, I would recommend the Honda S2000 or Subaru Impretza, as both are cheap (about Cr. 30,000) and can be tuned up very easily. Please be sure to equip your car with NOS, as NOS gives a massive advantage on straights!

Once you have a tuned car, enter the Japan Championship and win the tournament using A-spec mode.

You will receive the Nissan Fairlady Z as a prize car. Now, in order to grind credits super fast, do the following:

-Buy sports/soft tyres for the Fairlady Z
-Enter Japan Championship, as B-spec mode
-In B-spec mode, set pace to 3 (out of 5), press triangle to enable overtaking, and to speed things up press L1 and right directional button three times

The Fairlady Z will easily win, and you will get another Fairlady Z as a prize car, which can be sold for ~ Cr. 318,000!

This trick can be used to grind credits super fast, so you can enjoy the many great cars that GT4 has to offer!

Stephen

That works, or you can do the DTM instead and make cash over three times as fast.

Hi Guys,

I thought it would be good to spread the word on how you can farm lots of credits very early in GT4. The method concerns winning the Japan Championship, and it requires the following:

-National A License
-Japanese Sports car tuned to approximately 450 Bhp

For a car, I would recommend the Honda S2000 or Subaru Impretza, as both are cheap (about Cr. 30,000) and can be tuned up very easily. Please be sure to equip your car with NOS, as NOS gives a massive advantage on straights!

Once you have a tuned car, enter the Japan Championship and win the tournament using A-spec mode.

You will receive the Nissan Fairlady Z as a prize car. Now, in order to grind credits super fast, do the following:

-Buy sports/soft tyres for the Fairlady Z
-Enter Japan Championship, as B-spec mode
-In B-spec mode, set pace to 3 (out of 5), press triangle to enable overtaking, and to speed things up press L1 and right directional button three times

The Fairlady Z will easily win, and you will get another Fairlady Z as a prize car, which can be sold for ~ Cr. 318,000!

This trick can be used to grind credits super fast, so you can enjoy the many great cars that GT4 has to offer!

Stephen
Tbh actually the Capri Rally (Easy) is a good credit grinder, because you win a Toyota RSC Rally Raid, and that sells for 268,000, so its another good option.

Tbh actually the Capri Rally (Easy) is a good credit grinder, because you win a Toyota RSC Rally Raid, and that sells for 268,000, so its another good option.

That works, or you can do the DTM instead and make cash over three times as fast.

The fastest way to win a lot of money in GT4 is to keep repeating the German Touring Car Championship (named differently though).
You win a decent amount of money and can sell the Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car for $743K.

When I recently started playing GT4 again from the beginning, I upgraded my starter car to be able to win the Umbria Rally in the Special Conditions hall. I then used the Cadillac Cien I won from the Umbria Rally to win the Capri Rally, which then gives the Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car. This car can be earned and sold multiple times until you have enough money to by a DTM car, which can be then used to win the DTM championship for even more money.

Back