PS4 HOW TO GUIDE TO ONLINE RACING PCARS/PS4?

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by Sunbeam, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Sunbeam

Sunbeam

Hi Guys,

I got myself all ready to get online and start racing Pcars on PS4. I'm not very good with computers and buttons, I'm more a practical guy!

Is there a 'How to' or 'step by step' guide on Youtube or somewhere showing how to set it all up and how to conduct yourself in a race ?

Thanks.

2. Sunbeam

Sunbeam

Nobody knows, or there are no 'How to' guides??

3. Sunbeam

Sunbeam

OK, so I found some bits on Youtube about how to get on line, and after that I managed to get to the PCars on line racing.

It seemed that there were no races being held and when I tried to start one, the start race block on the left of the screen had a padlock on it stopping me from starting.

So I guess PCars do not race no line and that's why nobody has replied to me.

No races being held,
    Locked out of starting one.

Hopefully PCars 2 will have the ability to race on line.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  4. Sunbeam

Sunbeam

I love talking to myself :)

5. Corsa

Corsa Premium

20170623_195953.jpg I'll bite...
    It's very easy to get into a race.
    Not trying to sound rude but the home screen has a large square box that says online, select it.

Once inside, all the current multiplayer sessions will be listed. Choose one and race, or create your own...

6. Sunbeam

Sunbeam

Thank you for that, but as I said above, I did all that and there were no races and I was blocked with a padlock to start my own :(