How to import free gift from Amazon into GT Sport?

• Thread starter daibon
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
I downloiaded the gift 3 car pack from Amazon into the PS4 (I entered the code and downloaded)

Now how do I importat that in my GT Sport? I do not see those cars and the $1mill withing the game? I looked all over GT Sport and there is no option to activate/import these 3 cars nor do I see the $1 Million

I downloiaded the gift 3 car pack from Amazon into the PS4 (I entered the code and downloaded)

Now how do I importat that in my GT Sport? I do not see those cars and the $1mill withing the game? I looked all over GT Sport and there is no option to activate/import these 3 cars nor do I see the $1 Million

There's an error activating those bonuses. Call Amazon next week or watch these threads for more info. Until now there is no solution. Sony is aware of this.

I managed to import my gift 3 car pack and 500K$

I had a "user 1" which was my PS3 account. For PS4 I had a different account and e-mail. when I logged in as user 1 with my PS3 account I managed to import the packs but it said I cannot log into that account on ttis PS4 since I had another account

But then when I logged out and logged back into my new PS4 account I got the cars and the 500K money in my GT sport

It expects that I use the same old PS4 account from 5 yearstago.

I managed to import my gift 3 car pack and 500K$

How did you do ? I'm still looking for the way to get my bonus cars.

I didn't see any other posts regarding this issue, I must have missed something obvious.

Thanks,

Yves

I logged online with my original e-mail and then It imported.

the thing is I had used two e-mail addy in PS3 and now in PS4 I forogt what e-mail I used to login... Then there are accounts to be created within the GT4 ... sometimes I use multiple accounts and multiple e-mails

Between years, I tend to forget what e-mails I used etc ... this complicates my stuff.

Even now I am not sure what e-mail I have used to loginto my GT4. Ha Ha! Add the online names which add another dimension to confusion.

I finally found :

Go to store.playstation.com . In the top right corner click the "login" link. Enter email address and password (the same you use on the PS4). The "login" link will be replaced with your username. Put the mouse on your username, a drop-down menu will appear. Click "redeem codes".

Go to your PS4, start the game, and enjoy your bonus.

Yves

Back