How to improve my setup.

• Thread starter Mr.Alex
  • 4 comments
TKDMasta
Hey guys, I love drifting in GRID but here its a bit harder but Im starting to get more into it. My drift car is the 190 2.5e Evo, its also one of my more fav. cars in the game.

It currently has 268hp/198tq. I havent touched the suspension yet but Im looking into it as next.

It currently has:
ECU Tune: Stage1
Comes with Sports cat and Exhaust.
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Comes with Fixed Sports Kit

I know some of you use cars around this powerband, so what should I do?

AutumnRing.jpg

AutumnRing_1.jpg

Im not too sure about setup, but fully customizable suspension is always a good thing. Also, thats a pretty cool lookin car. Not bad for a standard either.

I mean like what should I do suspension wise, how much drop, what LSD etc.

I dont want to push too fast cause I still have a hard time doing it on my controller.

I mean like what should I do suspension wise, how much drop, what LSD etc.

I dont want to push too fast cause I still have a hard time doing it on my controller.

That's a hard question since you gotta tune it to your own style.
I personally like to lower the ride height as much as possible for Low center of gravity and then raise the spring rates (stiff) so it remains sideways for as long as possible.
As far as LSD, i like to set higher rate on initial torque (18) and acceleration sensitivity (20) so I can correct angles more easily during a drift. Higher the rate, the harder it is to control when the tires slowly wear down. This also depends on how much hp/torque your car has... You just gotta test it out till you feel comfortable with the setup.
Another thing that helps is the Cam angle; The higher the cam angle, the more grip your tires will gain during the drift but ******** grip on straight aways. I set the front higher than the rear. If you like drifting FAST, set it high on both sides but preferably more on the front. If you're just chilling at your own pace then dont set it up that high. Then again, you gotta test it over and over. Thats what i did.

Back