How to install GT5 over Prologue?

  • Thread starter Thread starter outtanames
  • 7 comments
  • 1,286 views
Messages
47
Israel
Israel
I currently got Prologue installed and I'm wondering what should I do with it. I recall reading somewhere that prologue users will be able to continue the game right into GT5. Is that right or do I have to remove prologue prior to installing GT5? I'm expected to get the game next week ! 👍
 
Prologue basically has nothing to do with GT5 and it won't interfere either. So you can just leave it there and install GT5 data beside it just like any other game's data
 
I see, but what about continuity? I'll have to start all over with the licenses, huh? :(
 
I deleted my Prologue data...not the save, but the install. I doubt I'm going to play it again, but the game save doesn't take up much room. I'd delete the save when I buy a F2007 or F10 as that would be the only reason to play GT5P.
 
I'll have to start all over with the licenses, huh? :(

You don't have to do them, they're optional now, but it's not a bad idea to do them for the cars you unlock.
 
I see, ok, so I'm just a tad bit confused now. I'm looking at the "Game Data Utility" and it says GT5P weighs 14gb :O ! what the!$%

Is that what I have to delete? I'm guessing that stuff under "Saved Data Utility" is suppose to stay intact, right?
 
I see, but what about continuity? I'll have to start all over with the licenses, huh? :(

Yeh, GT5 is a completely new game. You can't use anything from Prologue
 
This thread got so many replies in such little time ! Thanks a lot for the answers...
 
Back