First of all, I would like to clarify that I'm really a beginner driver. Previously played only a couple of hours with GT5P, and just started to learn things about apexes, etc.
Nevertheless I would like to go for online races. Yesterday I tried one, went there with some Japanese classic with quite a low performance (though I still enjoy it pretty much) and I found myself together with a monster car from the nascar series with 5x horsepower that I have so in 5 seconds my opponent was below the horizon. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy the race very much.
Do you have any advice how to find a proper online race with the level/knowledge that more or less matches mine?
Not just it would be better for me, but also I'd ruin the pro's races with less chance.
Thanks!
Nevertheless I would like to go for online races. Yesterday I tried one, went there with some Japanese classic with quite a low performance (though I still enjoy it pretty much) and I found myself together with a monster car from the nascar series with 5x horsepower that I have so in 5 seconds my opponent was below the horizon. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy the race very much.
Do you have any advice how to find a proper online race with the level/knowledge that more or less matches mine?
Not just it would be better for me, but also I'd ruin the pro's races with less chance.
Thanks!