How to keep pi to 350?

• Thread starter xboxracer
  • 11 comments
I`m trying to tune my Alfa 155 for D class, but having difficulty keeping to 350 pi, as any part I add takest it over & I have no idea how to keep the parts fitted & bring the pi down to 350.

I fitted some wheels, which took it up to 350, but when I added the air filter, exhaust & flywheel & weight saving it was in class B! :(

How do I fit upgrades, but keep it in class D?

Please help, as I`m totally out of my league! :(

I`m trying to tune my Alfa 155 for D class, but having difficulty keeping to 350 pi, as any part I add takest it over & I have no idea how to keep the parts fitted & bring the pi down to 350.

I fitted some wheels, which took it up to 350, but when I added the air filter, exhaust & flywheel & weight saving it was in class B! :(

How do I fit upgrades, but keep it in class D?

Please help, as I`m totally out of my league! :(

What class does it start out in? Maybe try some suspension/tire parts instead of performance?

Dont use racing tires then. If it starts at 347 I suggest just race suspenion, tire width, or transmission parts as those usually give you the least amount of pi.

Get the heaviest rims on it (something like DUB) and you really, really do not need race tires for a D-class car. If the car is already at 347, then it probably has a lot of power compared to other stock D-class cars and you should focus on handling and gearbox tuning.

you should focus on handling and gearbox tuning.

I`m obviously missing something. :(

I set it back to stock, put the race gearbox on it, but the PI shot up to something in B class, then went to auto tune & got " unable to tune to D class", the same happened when I only fitted race suspension. :(

It seems that the alfa 155 is impossible to tune to 350, as whatever I do to it takes it into C class. :(

RWD swap is the key to keeping it in D class

Stock it is D345

Conversion - Drivetrain swap - RWD Drivetrain = D327
Aero - Front Bumper - Forza aero = D325
Aero - Rear Wing - Forza aero = D320
Tyres and Rims - Front tyre width -245/40R15 = D331
Tyres and Rims - Rear tryre width -255/40R15 = D341
Transmission - Sport Transmission = D345
Driveline - Sport Driveline = D345
Differential -Race differential = D345
Platform and handling - Springs and dampers - Race Springs = D350
Front anti-roll bars - Race = D350
Rear anti-roll bars - Race = D350

I personally wouldn't leave it in D class as it's not very competative due to it being so close to the max PI on it's stock build, it needs handling upgrades to be better and you just don't have enough PI to work with. Bump it up one or two classes and i'm sure it will be better.

It's not hard to tune a car to a certain level, You do however need to use common sense
You don't put race tires or race transmission on a low level car.

Like it's been said before put upgrades to the suspension, and anti roll bars.
Why does it have to be a perfect 350, If I may ask?

Latest Posts

Back