How to launch the Alfa Romeo 4c Gr3 Car off the line?

• Thread starter TTR Racing
  • 7 comments
Germany
Germany
Hello everyone,

This will be my first thread so excuse me if I make a mistake. I have a question to the experienced gt sport drivers.

I will be taking part in a serious leauge in my country and we will start the race with a standing start using the "Alfa Romeo 4C GR3" car.

Problem is I feel soo slow off the line using tc1 + full throttle and then back to zero. Is there a better way to start it.

If this was discussed before sorry. Have a nice evening all.

Last edited:
The title says Gr.3 but your post says Gr.4. If you do mean the Gr.4 car then you don't need TC to launch it. Full throttle is fine, you shouldn't get any wheel spin.

I've no idea about this car but some cars are better in 2nd gear over 1st, so you could try that, otherwise you are already doing what most seem to do most often from what I've seen.

I've no idea about this car but some cars are better in 2nd gear over 1st, so you could try that, otherwise you are already doing what most seem to do most often from what I've seen.

I will give it a go. Thanks for to answer

Ah, that one is trickier. As Ash suggested try 2nd gear. You could also try using the fuel map if the race has fuel consumption.

For fuel saving, should I use lower than 2-3 because is seems to be very slower down the straights

I will give it a go. Thanks for to answer

For fuel saving, should I use lower than 2-3 because is seems to be very slower down the straights

I was only suggesting the fuel map for launching off the line. 2 or 3 gives less power to the wheels so they won't spin as much. For the actual race it would all depend on the fuel multiplier and what kind of strategy you are working to.

I was only suggesting the fuel map for launching off the line. 2 or 3 gives less power to the wheels so they won't spin as much. For the actual race it would all depend on the fuel multiplier and what kind of strategy you are working to.

Oh ok. I didn't know this was possible :)

Race multipliers are not slcertain yet. But I will try both 2nd gear start and will try the lower fuel maps as well. And will be back eith the results tomorrow

Back