How to learn pushing off drivers on GT Sport - when you keep your racing line and speed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GA 52
  • 7 comments
  • 1,143 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
555
Norway
Philippines
I have experienced the worse driving behaviour from our GT Sport fellow racers since I joined a few weeks back...... - sorry but serious! Getting very tired of this issue! Time to pay back their idiotic driving skills! How can I overcome these bastards? Been racing cars and MC's for years but never seen "*****" like this! Any suggestions?
 
Lol. I feel your pain. However a better tactic if you find someone doing crap like this is place yourself on their tail and I've seen them push themselves off sooner rather than later.

Option 2 of course is a little more risky. Let someone overtake you and then follow and wait for the fireworks. When the 'bad' guy tries to take out the guy you let thru you'll have a small window where they both will have a lower speed. Make your move then.

Just dont lower yourself to their level.
 
If you are constantly getting in accidents with dangerous drivers, maybe you should not place your car close to said dangerous drivers again, and again, and again, and again.
 
Lol. I feel your pain. However a better tactic if you find someone doing crap like this is place yourself on their tail and I've seen them push themselves off sooner rather than later.

Option 2 of course is a little more risky. Let someone overtake you and then follow and wait for the fireworks. When the 'bad' guy tries to take out the guy you let thru you'll have a small window where they both will have a lower speed. Make your move then.

Just dont lower yourself to their level.

Ceres2000 - MikeThe HockeyFan - ..exactly what I don't want myself! Don't want to get to that baby level - appreciate you and MikeThe HockeyFan's feedback - will try all what you guy's suggested - - - - (over and over again!)
 
The idea to put pressure on them usually helps, sooner or later they will do something wrong and you will be able to overtake with no issues for your, your car and your DR/SR.
 
gh3
The idea to put pressure on them usually helps, sooner or later they will do something wrong and you will be able to overtake with no issues for your, your car and your DR/SR.

Thanks mega gh3! I get the picture and may be give them a little space until they "scrw up" themselves..... :)
 
Try the longer races. That way you'll have more time to guage the field and they are generally cleaner because there isn't the rush to try and take as many places as possible unlike the shorter races. Also it will give you time to settle into a rythm and you'll be able to advance a few positions in time. There have been so many times where I've started in the lower half of the field and ended up within the top 5. Drive well, drive clean and don't go for risky moves in the heat of the moment. Plan your overtakes and if you feel you move may cause an accident back off till you feel it's safer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back