How to lower HP on my Cien?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Uscbryan
  • 1 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
331
Messages
Usc_trojan949
I seem to be stuck at 749. I haven't added any Parts since I won it and it was closer to 700. I ran a few endurance races in b spec and it seems to be stuck at 749. The reason I ask is I want to use it in online racing but the room I race in has a 700 HP limit. I figured it would drop eventually like other cars but it hasn't. Do I need to just keep bob racing in it and the HP will drop or will it never get to 700hp? Thank you
 
from what i have noticed the hp level drops to a certain point..like my 370z maxes out at 409hp with oil change and after driving it a lot it drops to 396hp and basically stops there...
 
Back