How to lower SRT Tomahawk X Panels?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shirrako
  • 2 comments
  • 1,121 views
Messages
1,410
United Kingdom
London, UK
Messages
Shirrako
GT6 allowed you to lower the panels for more speed, I can't seem to find the option to do that in GT Sport unless the car is in place.
Did they remove the option to lower the panels or is there a way to close them?

P.S. Tried it in VR with the X, heart attack is very likely for older people, it's crazy.
 
GT6 allowed you to lower the panels for more speed, I can't seem to find the option to do that in GT Sport unless the car is in place.
Did they remove the option to lower the panels or is there a way to close them?

P.S. Tried it in VR with the X, heart attack is very likely for older people, it's crazy.
I haven't seen any buttons for KERS and similar stuff in the Beta.
(I don't have the full game yet)
 
You can't lower them. And honestly, with that thing there's no need.
 
Back