How to make money while doing housework

• Thread starter WRC_24
  • 11 comments
Canada
Canada
Hey guys, stop complaining about the fact that money is hard to grind and rubberband your way to the most expensive cars of the game.

All you need to do is a custom race at Daytona Speedway with a full grid at maximum difficulty and at least 100 laps to receive a decent payoffs….

However, it requires you to have the Tomahawk, all assistance turned on except for the auto braking and turning….make sure you have the off-track auto respawn turned on

I tested the trick and it takes around 1h to get 100 000 credits and lots of free time to do what’s more important than losing time grinding a game made by a stubborn guy who just wants you to pay real money to buy virtual cars.

PS: Rubberband is also necessary and don’t forget to turn controller vibration off to make sure it don’t fall off and breaks 😜

Last edited:
You could do much better on Special Stage X, since it gives you 22,500/4min (+roughly 25 seconds to restart the race) or roughly 300k/hour or 7 million/day. I've been doing this on 2 of my accounts, and each account racking up ~9,800km/day and 7 million credit as well (it was 14 million before the nerf). However, you would need some sort of automations to actually get the last two (especially the last one). This could be done via remote play and some scripts. I use python scripts I wrote but I presume autohotkey or any other macro softwares could do the job, because all you need to do is just pressing XXXXXXXXOXXXXX sequence once at certain intervals in every 4-5 minutes. My script is a bit more complicated than that, but it's mostly optimizations and you could still get 75-80% of the payout without any of those optimizations.

You could do much better on Special Stage X, since it gives you 22,500/4min (+roughly 25 seconds to restart the race) or roughly 300k/hour or 7 million/day. I've been doing this on 2 of my accounts, and each account racking up ~9,800km/day and 7 million credit as well (it was 14 million before the nerf). However, you would need some sort of automations to actually get the last two (especially the last one). This could be done via remote play and some scripts. I use python scripts I wrote but I presume autohotkey or any other macro softwares could do the job, because all you need to do is just pressing XXXXXXXXOXXXXX sequence once at certain intervals in every 4-5 minutes. My script is a bit more complicated than that, but it's mostly optimizations and you could still get 75-80% of the payout without any of those optimizations.
I’m not a hacker and I already tried Route X but it doesn’t work cause the car keep crashing into the pit wall at the end of each lap.

I’m not a hacker and I already tried Route X but it doesn’t work cause the car keep crashing into the pit wall at the end of each lap.
First off, it doesn't always crash into the pit wall. Even without any intervention or script, it usually do either; go into the pit lane and finish 1st with the clean lap bonus or hit the wall and proceed to do some weird stuff and finish 1st with the clean lap bonus. Also, the chance of crashing into the pit wall could be reduced significantly without any script (you just need to use the right setting). And that's what you get when you do it manually or by a simple restart script. My script finish the race mostly in 3:55 (hence no crash nor pit lane).

Hey guys, stop complaining about the fact that money is hard to grind and rubberband your way to the most expensive cars of the game.

All you need to do is a custom race at Daytona Speedway with a full grid at maximum difficulty and at least 100 laps to receive a decent payoffs….

However, it requires you to have the Tomahawk, all assistance turned on except for the auto braking and turning….make sure you have the off-track auto respawn turned on

I tested the trick and it takes around 1h to get 100 000 credits and lots of free time to do what’s more important than losing time grinding a game made by a stubborn guy who just wants you to pay real money to buy virtual cars.

PS: Rubberband is also necessary and don’t forget to turn controller vibration off to make sure it don’t fall off and breaks 😜
Not the worst idea in the world. Particularly if you're working from home most of the time.

Used to do similar on fh5 with the sesto :D

Last edited:
I also tried rubber-banding special x and walking away. Used fully upgraded Corvette. 5 out 5 times it pitted and I only got second place.

First race 2x in pan am championship in 10 minutes in a slowest car will give you 104k,why would you want waste electricity, it's bad for the environment or electricity in Canada is free?

Last edited:
I also tried rubber-banding special x and walking away. Used fully upgraded Corvette. 5 out 5 times it pitted and I only got second place.
You need a Tomahawk road car. It does ~490kph on straight when you keep pressing the nitro button and usually finish the lap in 260-270 seconds (about a minute faster than the 2nd) even if you scraped the wall on every corner AND got into the pit lane (or even hit the pit wall).

Do this, Tokyo Expressway - Custom race - Central Counterclockwise - Endurance - Time limit 60 minutes (or more or less) - Number of cars 2 - Rival Selection Select by Car Category - Car Category Gr. 1 - Rivals Difficulty Professional Level - Start Race

Car i use is Mazda Demio XD Touring '15 because i tried with lower PP cars and payout won't work at the end of the race, it just says 0 credits earned...

This way you can earn 96,940 credits an hour and if it's a clean race, which in most cases are you can earn 145,410 credits, by NOT PLAYING the game.... And works 100% all of the time, and no pit-stop problems...
And, yes, clean race really can be done, as clean race is done by you not hit anyone, but if AI hits you it's ok.
And here are some other payouts if you want more free hours ..

1 hour - 96,940 (clean race 145,410) (i think it's best time to earn credits ratio)
1,5 hours - 129,254 (clean race 193,881)
2 hours - 145,411 (clean race 217,500)
3 hours - 161,568 (clean race 242,352)
4 hours - 149,646 (clean race 254,469)

First race 2x in pan am championship in 10 minutes in a slowest car will give you 104k,why would you want waste electricity, it's bad for the environment or electricity in Canada is free?
Can you tell me more about the Pan-Am championship? I searched for it but can’t find it

Can you tell me more about the Pan-Am championship? I searched for it but can’t find it
It's located on the bottom of the initial World Circuits screen where you can choose between Americas, Europe, & Asia-Oceania locations. Pretty sure it becomes available at some point in the Cafe Menus.

Back