How to? - online play

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zetec-ss
  • 3 comments
  • 1,124 views
Messages
776
Messages
GTP_Sarlech
Hi guys,

Quick question, how to you set up private races online and then invite your mates?

Also how so you race against random guys online?

Might sound like a noob question but I think I've clicked on very button and haven't managed to find it. I normally go into community>lounge>setup race> wait.....> nothing happens

Thanks in advance
 
you have to press refresh list and wait for a list of open lobbies, which you can then join...

I think the setup race yo uclicked on allows you to create your own lobby, which I have tried but nobody came in!
 
you have to press refresh list and wait for a list of open lobbies, which you can then join...

I think the setup race yo uclicked on allows you to create your own lobby, which I have tried but nobody came in!


Thanks. Is there no invite button?
 
I have some questions regarding online play.

1. Why is there no go-kart tracks - Norschleife - Top Gear Test Track for online use??
If there is, how do i enable them?
2. Why is there only 52 random cars for online use? ( I have used the ones from my garage, but i find the selection of "free" cars for online use wierd.
3. How do i invite someone to my Lounge?
4. Can i set restrictions so people actually race evenly matched cars?
 
Back