How to paint the tires (Tire brand logo) on the F1500T-A?

• Thread starter daibon
  • 14 comments
United States
United States
I am so mad that we are not able to paint the F1 car...

Whelp.. so I tried my hand on the F1500T-A. I am doing the Force India livery. No..not the new one..the ugly pink livery..but the earlier one.

This has been the most difficult livery I have done. I have to almost build every single decal from scratch..some I have to break it up into more than 3 or 4 pieces and then assemble them together

But the tires on the F1500T-A look ugly.. one black piece of rubber.

Anyone figured out a way to put a tire logo on it?

8Hw8bga.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know how to place a decal at the side of the front wing?

I am seeing folks have uploaded livery with decal on this location. But I am not able to. Any ideas?

F1500T-A?

On the subject of defaults, is it possible to change the default decal colour to anything other than white? Im thinking that it isnt, but you guys spend a lot more time at this than i do.

On the subject of defaults, is it possible to change the default decal colour to anything other than white? Im thinking that it isnt, but you guys spend a lot more time at this than i do.
No you can’t. That’s why I never paint the car white until the last minute even if it is a white car. While I’m working on it I usually paint it fluo red or fluo blue so I can easily see which areas are covered or not.

Back