How to put a turbo and an NA tune-up in Granturismo 2 in a hybrid?

Brazil
Minas Gerais
Sorry, my english is using a translator

I got a savegame on the internet and saw that it had cars with turbo and NA tune-up. I would like to learn how to do this, because I want to transform the Taurus SHO with a power of a Nascar of 640 HP and the other codes I learned from hybrids do not interest me, because when I configure the parts of the car, it loses the hybridization and the one I saw in the save game did not lose.

I already researched the lisk hybrids of the topic https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-2-hybrid-workbook.353818/
and in the sites does not teach this method, and when speaking of the subject is of vague form and missing for example in the site http://pupik-gt2.tripod.com/hybrids/bulid-tips.htm
talks about it and does not teach it correctly.

Attachments

• hibrido duvida.png
    hibrido duvida.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 162
Hope that works for you! I used Psx Emulation Cheater when I used to really be into hybrids. However with that method, and as far as I'm aware from my knowledge of how the game works, nothing except modifying the game's files to add turbo upgrades legitimately will let you keep all the parts intact when you go into the settings menu.

Hope that works for you! I used Psx Emulation Cheater when I used to really be into hybrids. However with that method, and as far as I'm aware from my knowledge of how the game works, nothing except modifying the game's files to add turbo upgrades legitimately will let you keep all the parts intact when you go into the settings menu.

Submaniac93 can you tell me why my GT2 edit is not saving the cars change? and when I click save as it saves somewhere else but without the changes, when I do the load on the save back everything as it was before

I don't know. Like I said, i'm not using that method but a different one, using PSX Emulation Cheater with an old version of ePSXe. Using this has always worked for me. Though lately i've migrated to Cheat Engine because it allows me to go deeper in the game's data, depending on what I need.

Back