How to raise a b spec driver to the peak of hes carrier?

• Thread starter Greisen
  • 9 comments
Denmark
Denmark
Greisen
hey dudes. Im going to get this trophy but i have no idea how to do it. can u just repeat the same race over and over again and at last he will hit the peak of hes carrier? I've heard people complaining about their driving dropping hes skills even though they are racing him non stop.

Sorry if there already is another post about this but searched and could'nt find any.

hey dudes. Im going to get this trophy but i have no idea how to do it. can u just repeat the same race over and over again and at last he will hit the peak of hes carrier? I've heard people complaining about their driving dropping hes skills even though they are racing him non stop.

Sorry if there already is another post about this but searched and could'nt find any.
Yep there has been a big ish topic on it, so to repeat the topic in one post

Its 500 available race days.
So yes repeating any offline race with this driver being selectable for those races will increase the drivers bar.
The bar is only animated per a set % point it does not go up every race as the bar is not 500 pixels long. When the driver reaches 75-80 percent of his bar, the driver will start to lose stats this is normal and you are required to keep him active.

Online B-spec remote races DO NOT count. You have to start the races in offline only..

Repeating 1 race track will get realy boring. Alternating the track after checking the UCD every 6 races will reduce the boredoom.

Another question in this topic. Do you have to drive your b spec driver often especially at the end where he will start to loose hes stats to avoid him of loosing even more of the stats?

GraphiteGB

Online B-spec remote races DO NOT count. You have to start the races in offline only..

Thats false information. They DO count, unless something has been changed in an update. I only used one B-spec driver for offline before the Remote Race feature came. I filled up the other driver slots for ONLINE and they are in there 100+ races and I've never used them personally.
It was easier to rack this trophy up when they allowed 5 min remote races. Which I believe is why they were removed.

Online counts towards the wins/races counter, BUT it doesn't fill the experience/career bar ... which is what matters for the 500 day count for the trophy in question.

Yep there has been a big ish topic on it, so to repeat the topic in one post

Its 500 available race days.
So yes repeating any offline race with this driver being selectable for those races will increase the drivers bar.
The bar is only animated per a set % point it does not go up every race as the bar is not 500 pixels long. When the driver reaches 75-80 percent of his bar, the driver will start to lose stats this is normal and you are required to keep him active.

Repeating 1 race track will get realy boring. Alternating the track after checking the UCD every 6 races will reduce the boredoom.

to be precise:
a) you need 500 races driven, right?
or 500 days where b-spec has driven anyhow ?....

b) does it matter how long such a race is?

Back