Live_Fr0m_NY Messages 768 Messages Live_Fr0m_NY GTP_YoungTurbo45 Nov 30, 2010 #1 Stupid question i know, but... i have been trying to redeem my DLC code and while the PSN store accepts it, shows it downloading and installing but i do not know how to get the car in game??
Stupid question i know, but... i have been trying to redeem my DLC code and while the PSN store accepts it, shows it downloading and installing but i do not know how to get the car in game??
01GTP Premium Messages 3,345 East Canaan, CT Messages GTP_01GTP Nov 30, 2010 #2 Mine were automatically entered into my garage. NASCAR #20 MC F1
Parker Messages 2,421 Kentucky, USA Messages James_Page Messages PageyTheSquid Nov 30, 2010 #3 When I booted GT Life up, I got a message saying the cars were in my garage.
Falango Messages 3,575 Vancouver, BC Messages Falango Nov 30, 2010 #4 I did too. It automatically puts them in your garage.