How to reduce load times

  • Thread starter Thread starter yakapo
  • 3 comments
  • 2,022 views
Pretty sure i saw a thread like this early today which was promply locked:dopey:

Anyway, im not sure what they did to make it last 39 and 46 seconds. Mine takes between 20-25 seconds on most tracks and hardly ever over 30. I have a launch day PS3 so im pretty sure thats not going to help. Did they not install the game or something?
 
I thought the PS3's bus speed was too slow to really take advantage of the extra speed an SSD or even 7200rpm HDD provides, at least I did read that a long, long time ago. This is interesting but until 128gb SSD's drop far enough I'm not interested. Still, for every 3 races you start you'd regain a minute of your life... Question is, would you use that minute for more races or for something good?
 
Numerous topics, videos show noticeable decrease in load times, make of it what you will.
 
Back