How to reinstall the SLS AMG Stealth Model?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jack002
  • 5 comments
  • 950 views
Messages
527
Messages
aaajack002
I bought this game when it came out in Nov 2010. I paid for it on 11/25/10. When I got it there was a free car code that came in email, I entered it and used it.

Much later I had problems with a track not working, Top Gear, I deleted my game data and remade it. That not only didn't fix the problem (later fixed by an update) but now I have a ! sign where my SLS AMG was.

It says "SLS AMG Stealth is not installed, please install it again"

How can I do this? If I lost the email (its been 2 years!) am I just out of luck?

I didn't see any other threads on this out there. Any ideas?
 
Go to your download list under the account information on your Playstation.
 
Ah, I found it! Thank you, Crooooow! Thanks a lot!

I got there by going to PS Network, Account Management, Transaction Management, download list.

It was in there, I re-DLed it and its back again.

Good to know! :D
 
Friends helping friends, successful results and happiness... it's all so beautiful *sniff*
 
"Thanks, friend" *hug*
 
Back