How to reload save data from demo beta?

• Thread starter ZIO
  • 15 comments

ZIO

Italy
Italy
Hello
yesterday i play the retail version for first time but don't appear the possibility for resume save data from the demo

There is an another method for resume my progress since demo in the final game?

Obviously i've play with the same psn account and save it regular

Thanks

ok how i can resum this data?

The automatic import don't appear to me ... there si a method manual for this?

oh damn ... how it's possible that yesterday the game don't ask to me for import data from demo automatically?

anyone with this problem?

Do you have your cars and money from the demo in your full game? If yes, it has all transferred. Progress in license tests and everything else, does not transfer.

No i start from zero yesterday :(

In the demo i have won 5/6 cars and 100.000 cr .. in the full game start from zero

How its possible? the automatic import don't appear

I had the same problem. I was not prompted to transfer data from demo to full game upon initial setup.

Tried deleting save file of full game and starting over. This didn’t resolve the issue.

Same here - I had several cars from the Beta and over $100k as well as mileage points etc. No message appeared to transfer them (and I had a good look) and I don't have my cars or credits etc. Restarted the console, everything. Beta is still on my PS4 as well, so all data should be there ready.

Uhm ... i delete the beta before installing the dvd copy .... should be this the cause?

I dont't think this .. because the date is saved by account ...not in the hard disk of ps4

This evening i hope that the choice appear in game ...

ZIO
Uhm ... i delete the beta before installing the dvd copy .... should be this the cause?

I dont't think this .. because the date is saved by account ...not in the hard disk of ps4

This evening i hope that the choice appear in game ...

This def isn't the cause. I had to delete it to make space on my PS4 and still got my rewards

Guys, after the beta I completely wiped my PS4 Pro (I wanted to do that after the 5.00 update at some point to start from fresh). After the wipe I only re-installed PCARS 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn for now, and then last Monday the pre-load of GT:Sport.

When I started GT:Sport yesterday I got a prompt asking if I wanted my beta stuff (cars, credits, mileage points) transferred to the game or not, accompanied with a warning that they can only be transferred once.

Since there was not a single bit of beta code left on my PS4 due to the wipe and I don’t have PSN+, the Sony GT servers must have saved my account credentials and kept my beta info ready on it. Since my PSN account is the only way they could link it I would conclude all your beta info is saved in your PSN account. If you still have the beta running on your PS4 or not doesn’t matter, make sure you use the same account as the one you played the beta with.

I have only an account PSN ... so GT must have ask to me for load my save data from demo!
And now? i lost all ... the only hope is that ask to me one of this day (or i can delete the info account on the game ... maybe this force to ask me the reload data ...) :confused:

I have the same problem. I was never prompted with the data transfer message when I started the game. I only noticed the notification about this today and I'm disappointed that we only had one opportunity to transfer the data. I'm already pretty far in the licensing tests and don't want to risk and fresh start.

Back