M milen Messages 29 Dec 24, 2005 #1 I know there is a way by turning off the music and something else, but i can't do it, have searched the forum, but can't find anything.
I know there is a way by turning off the music and something else, but i can't do it, have searched the forum, but can't find anything.
Tornado Messages 41,187 Dec 24, 2005 #2 milen I know there is a way by turning off the music and something else, but i can't do it, have searched the forum, but can't find anything. Click to expand... What, in dive mode? Then no. You can't in dive mode.
milen I know there is a way by turning off the music and something else, but i can't do it, have searched the forum, but can't find anything. Click to expand... What, in dive mode? Then no. You can't in dive mode.
Vonie Messages 3,879 Messages thevonsteinery Dec 24, 2005 #4 I think (and this is a total guess) you can only do it in X-Link replays.
8 8400RPM Messages 523 Dec 24, 2005 #5 Actually, yes you can do it in dive mode! Same as GT3, just eject disc after replay starts. You can still cycle through different views too.
Actually, yes you can do it in dive mode! Same as GT3, just eject disc after replay starts. You can still cycle through different views too.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,447 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Dec 24, 2005 #6 Press "X". Then press "R1" to go into chase view. Then press "R1" again to go into Coptercam (long chase view) - which daan always uses when recording replays.
Press "X". Then press "R1" to go into chase view. Then press "R1" again to go into Coptercam (long chase view) - which daan always uses when recording replays.