How to request Polyphony Digital to add cars and tracks?

• Thread starter Ryxter88
  • 11 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indonesia
Indonesia
Does anybody know how to persuade PD to add new cars and tracks?

I heard some people make wishlist, but does PD listen to them?

I wished PD add Toyota GR Corolla, Audi R8 V10 plus 2020, and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution CT9As. And the tracks are Gran Valley Speedway, Autumn Ring, Apricot, Mid-field, snow tracks, and some city tracks.

They read these forums and a number of cars that have appeared high up on wishlists have appreared in the series over the years. That's far from a guarentee they'll ever read your wishlist and even if they do, that they'll add what you suggested, there's a lot more involved than someone over at PD telling Kaz "the fans want us to put x and y into the game" and Kaz responding with "let's do it", but it's about your best shot short of engineering a one to one with Kaz himself.

Last edited:
There is this, but nobody (even the staff) cares about it anymore. I mean, it's effectiveness is also limited.
Yeah. Even the people who just used that forum to farm likes from each other have long since given up on it. People don't even post concept cars literally minutes after they are announced (even if they are trim levels of cars already posted) anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back