How to reset car to factory stock after tuning?

  • Thread starter Thread starter soap_hand
  • 5 comments
  • 4,578 views
Messages
131
United States
US
I can't seem to find a button if there is one. Didn't they introduced this ability in an update?
 
On non race cars, switch to the stock part, then switch back to the upgade.
Race cars, check sheet b or c. If all sheets are tuned. Buy a new one.
 
Try to switch to Setup B or C, cuz on A you probably tuned it...

That's always worked for me. Either that or just remove all the upgraded parts.
 
I have got in the habit of leaving one setup stock (B), upgrades (A), and race (C). I can fool around with A, race with C, and use B for reference as to what is stock. One thing to watch is that some upgrades (engine tune 1-2-3 and most body) are applied to all three sheets.
 
I have got in the habit of leaving one setup stock (B), upgrades (A), and race (C). I can fool around with A, race with C, and use B for reference as to what is stock. One thing to watch is that some upgrades (engine tune 1-2-3 and most body) are applied to all three sheets.

Yup... True and stupid. What's the point in having the ability to create three different set-ups if you have to go in and change them because some things apply across the board? Why does the carbon fiber hood (for example) have to be installed on all three set-up, yet the transmission (for example) is specific to the set-up? If I want a stock set-up, why is the hood forced onto the vehicle from a completely different tune? Rather than fixing issues like this, we get a GPS Replay that is of use to approximately nobody. Thanks PD.
 
Back