How to "rewind" saved game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ABancroft
  • 2 comments
  • 901 views
Messages
1
Is is possible to "rewind" a saved game? i.e. go back in game time to a prior date.

I let some kids play GT4 - and one of them bought a Viper for 1M credits :(

I'd like that 1M back, as I suspect I'll need it soon. I know I could just win some high value races, but I'm trying to complete the game without repeating any races.
 
Is is possible to "rewind" a saved game? i.e. go back in game time to a prior date.

I let some kids play GT4 - and one of them bought a Viper for 1M credits :(

I'd like that 1M back, as I suspect I'll need it soon. I know I could just win some high value races, but I'm trying to complete the game without repeating any races.

No.

The only solution, I'm afraid, is to back up your memory card regularly and often. Not much use after the event, I'm sure.
 
well if you didnt care about doing over races, I would go into the american hall and go to the race that you get the Camaro race car, win the races so you get the car and then go into your garage and sell the Camaro race car, which should bring you around $250,000 a car + all of the money from the races.👍
 
Back