** How to Save Replays From Multiplayer (Tutorial) **

Marley-TougeHero
Okay this shouldn't take long at all, and i don't see a need for Pictures.

First of all i've only tested this in a lounge with people from my friends list. It was conducted in my own lounge.

1. Select tracks/cars
2. Start the RACE (Not just free mode, officially start the race) - You might want to set a couple of laps so the race doesn't end without you getting the shot you want. Or just go backwards on the track and keep going from the start as many times as you want.
3. Once the race has FINISHED and you go back to the lounge menu go to race results. It's on the left of "Go To Track".
4. Once in here you'll see in the middle at the bottom a "Save Replay" button, press that.
5. Save the replay as it says on screen.
6. Go back to your main GT Life page, and to replay theatre on the left.
7. Play the replay and go into photomode as you wish!

Hope this helps you all :)

Last edited:
Here's an example:

ClubmanStageRoute5_1.jpg

Check the rest of the gallery here.

Last edited:
Very useful mate but is it in anyway possible to do this in free race?

I've not seen it in free race unforuntaley mate :( I'll experiment more, but i have a feeling it's just after a race. What we've done is set to a couple of laps then muck about then just save it. Not the handiest of ways i know, but so far it's the only way i can see.

Another way is to just start the race, muck about and then just quit the race when ever. Once everyone has quit the replay becomes available. By memory though the race owner has to quit first for everyone to be able to access the replay.

I can't get this to work on Nurburgring Nordshliefe time change, with only me in the lounge. When the race ends it loads the next one and clears the results before I get a chance to click the results button. Very frustrating because I need a picture from a certain time of day and I can't adjust it in practice mode or arcade mode.

Back