Hi all, does anyone know a way how to get your race replay onto your pc/laptop without having to watch it all again and then screen capture it using the share function?
Afaik there isn’t any other way of capturing a replay other than the share function, also it caps out at 15min.
If I want to capture a longer replay, I set a 10min timer and pause, save, rewind 10sec. and continue the replay, and just repeat that as many times as necessary. It gives a bit of overlap to aid stitching the clips together later on
Afaik there isn’t any other way of capturing a replay other than the share function, also it caps out at 15min.
If I want to capture a longer replay, I set a 10min timer and pause, save, rewind 10sec. and continue the replay, and just repeat that as many times as necessary. It gives a bit of overlap to aid stitching the clips together later on
Read the instructions before using the product. I should have done that.
When you know the scene you want to save, press the SHARE button twice at the start of the scene, and then press the SHARE button again twice at the end of the scene. If you do not press the SHARE button at the end of the scene, recording will continue until you reach the maximum length allowed by your video clip settings, and then the video clip will be saved.